Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Small Old Navy Haul!

Posted by Meghan at 6:41 PM
I was just home for Easter break, and of course, I had to get some shopping in!

I only bought a few things, but I figured I'd make a quick haul post--hopefully I'll be able to make a fuller one in the near future!

Without further ado, here we go!


-x-

First up is nothing other than a plaid shirt! (Surprise, surprise!)



I saw this shirt and immediately fell in love. The colors are much richer in person, and it's so lightweight! It's honestly a great summer shirt, and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it!


Next up, we've got some graphic tanks!


I've been recently obsessed with the ocean (part of my issue is that I now live five minutes from it!), so this tank was a must. Also, where I live, 95% of the year, it's most practical to wear a tank and shorts with how humid it gets! This one was super cute, and I love the little pocket, too!

And, finally, I got another graphic tank--this one with more of a photo on it.



I really liked the colors in this one. There was a similar one in oranges and reds, but when I tried it on, it really washed me out! This one is a bit better-suited for my lighter skin tone, but it'll still look great once I've gotten myself a nice tan!


-x-

I know that wasn't really a haul, but I just wanted to show you guys what I've been adding to my closet recently!

Keep enjoying the nice weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos