Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Story Time!: Sleepy Potatoes

Posted by Meghan at 12:02 PM
So, I have had the worst day ever, and I thought maybe you guys would like the run-down, since it's somewhat of a hilarious story.


-x-x-x-

I am really tired. After a fire alarm at 3:30 this morning and my roommate’s alarm going off for 30+ minutes, I didn’t sleep well.

So, when I’m tired, I get loopy. Like, really loopy. When Caroline + I got back from getting breakfast, I was eating my pumpkin muffin totally normally, then I saw that my roommate (alarm roommate) has a huuuuuge bag of potatoes on top of the fridge.

If you’ve been following me since summertime, you know my love for The Martian. And, in the story, potatoes are very, very vital.

So, I got excited and hurried over to grab the bag of potatoes, only to realize that the bag was opened. Shit.

I only dropped one potato, so Caroline told me to just shove it back in the bag and put it up on top of the fridge again. Through lots of giggling and negotiating, I just shoved the potato back into the bag and tossed it on top of the fridge again like she suggested.

All’s well, right?

Nope.

I heard keys jingling and thought maybe she was coming back from class so I just shut up, but then I heard the bathroom door close, and, yep. I’m fucked.

I completely yelled out the fact that I dropped it (not to mention, Caroline and I were bitching about her alarm, too), and she probably definitely heard it.

And that is why I am hiding in my room forever.


-x-x-x-

UPDATE: I have managed to avoid her as of 3 PM, so I'm hoping I can extend that into tomorrow, when she might (read: hopefully) forget about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos