Friday, August 28, 2015

University Living Q & A!

Posted by Meghan at 4:00 PM
I recently was chatting with one of my younger friends about university life, when I got to thinking--why not turn this into a kind of Q & A?


This particular post is mainly focused on housing and living with other people, but I may continue the series!

Let's begin!


-x-x-x-

Q: Dorms seem like a practical option because I wouldn’t have to clean around but with how many people (roughly) did you have to share a bathroom? 

 A: The dorm style I lived in was a suite, and I shared a bathroom with three other girls. There was another bathroom on the other side of the curtain, but we didn't go over there. It honestly wasn't a bad set-up for a first-year student, and as much as I complain about it now, it was really a good way to integrate myself into the university and meet people.


-

Q: That’s a nice sort of dorm then, since you had a suite and the bathroom wasn’t shared with that many people. That’s a really good and practical option.

A: Yeah, the bathroom was nice--but, even though maids came to clean, I still tried to vacuum in our common area every once in a while, and in my room, since they didn't do that--they really just cleaned the bathroom & took any of our trash. So, you'd still likely be vacuuming/sweeping, but it's not too time-consuming, & gets you into good habits for later in life as well!


-

Q: You’re helping me so much with all your insider tips and notes--thank you so much, Meg!

A: Haha, insider tips. I feel like this should totally be a thing. I should keep records of our conversations and make it into a book. INSIDER TIPS ON LIVING WITH PEOPLE, a guide by Meghan.


-

Q: INSIDER TIPS ON LIVING WITH PEOPLE is something everybody needs but they just haven’t realized it yet! You should totally consider making this into a guide and who knows, maybe you’ll get rich selling it! I know I find it really helpful.

A: I'm glad you do, love! It'd be really cool to be published! I don't know if I'd be rich, but who knows!


-

I know this one is a little short, but I promise, I have a few more that are much longer!

Keep an eye out for more--I'm editing the next part as we speak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos