Thursday, December 25, 2014

Holiday Haul!

Posted by Meghan at 5:07 PM

Whew--Christmas can be exhausting!
Luckily, though, I got essentially a whole new wardrobe, which is great and exciting!
So, below the break are the pieces I'm most excited about.

First, I obviously got a ton of things from Gap a few days ago, just for fun. The first on that list is this lovely cream, cable-knit sweater. It's full-price online, but in stores I bought mine for about $40, then a discount off of sale, I think. And, actually, two weeks ago, I bought the teal version of this sweater as well--they're incredibly comfortable.


The next thing I bought from Gap was this beautiful puffy vest! I actually bought this one online, and I got it for... wait for it... THIRTEEN DOLLARS. Crazy, right? I had all the right coupons, it seemed.

Most of the other things from Gap that I bought were underwear and bras, so we needn't go into that. Onto my presents!

The first thing I received was this beautiful scarf from my younger sister. It's from a store called Handpicked, which is a small boutique near my house, and though I don't go in there often, this scarf is beautiful--it's washed-out orange and navy plaid, and I think I'll wear it all the time!

Now, I went shopping with my mom only two weeks or so ago, so I knew most of my presents from her. They were mostly from J. Crew, so we'll start there.

This first tee is one I'd had my eyes on for some time now, and I'm so glad that I finally have it! Just as a forewarning, I own probably every French tee J. Crew has made. Seriously. This one means 'live the dream'.

The next thing I got from J. Crew is this gorgeous Tilly sweater! I love the new style--it's a bit shorter than the Tippy, which gives it a lovely modern silhouette!

And, I bought these five shirts as well:
I also went Black Friday shopping to Old Navy with my step-mom, and these are all the things I got from there (and received for Christmas!).

(I got a lot of pajama shirts/shorts & socks from here as well, but I didn't include those here)

Here are two pieces I got from H&M!



And, finally, I got this super cute mug from Pottery Barn!

I got a few other things, but alas, I couldn't find them online anywhere! So, that'll do it for me!
I'll probably write a post on why I got so much flannel (haha, totally not sorry) later, but for now, enjoy your Christmas night!

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos