Monday, December 22, 2014

Introducing Me!

Posted by Meghan at 4:53 PM


I figured that my first blog post ought to be a little bit about me, so you understand what you're dealing with. I should preface that if by the end of this, you don't think I'm a little ridiculous, or eccentric, then you need to read all of this again!

Anyways, if you haven't figured out yet, my name is Meghan. I go by that name, but feel free to call me whatever you want, as long as it's within reason (some suggestions are Meg or Megatron)!

I'm currently in my second year of college, about four hours from my hometown. I'm a History and Communications double-major, and hoping to work in a museum when I graduate! As you read in my short about me up top, I'm a history buff! If you want to talk history with me, please do. Seriously. I'll talk about it all day long with you!

Outside of school, I love writing. I mostly write small, short articles, and things on my favorite TV show, Once Upon a Time. I also spend some time drawing and doodling--in class, at work, at home, basically anywhere I've got a pen & something to draw on! I may or may not post some here--it would have to be something more substantial than a simple doodle.

I'm not sure there's much else for me to say here, so with that being said, welcome to my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos