Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Favorites!

Posted by Meghan at 3:02 PM
I've gotten into this pattern of posting what I've liked about the month at the end of each one, so I figured I'd give this another shot this month!
So, here are some of my favorites from the month of January!

First, I'd like to introduce all of you to a horribly addicting game. 1010!.


1010!, available on iphone.

This game is horribly addicting. It's similar to Tetris, but instead of falling pieces, you get three at a time and can place them anywhere on the ten-by-ten square (see what they did there?). It's so simple, but trying to beat your high score is beyond frustrating. The people who made it are brilliant, though.

Next up, we've got beanies!

Women's Cable Knit Beanie HatWomen's Cable Knit Beanie Hat

It's been pretty cold and windy where I live, so beanies have become less of a cute addition to an outfit and more of a necessity! I'm actually wearing the blue one as I write this, and yes, the colors are just as bright online as they are in real life. It's great.

Next up we've got a mini-series--Sons of Liberty!

sons of liberty, history channel.

I'm a History major (with a concentration in American History, no less!), so as soon as I found out that this mini-series was going to actually happen, I nearly exploded.
And, I actually wanted to write up a review on this mini-series, too, since I did love it so much, small history inaccuracies and all. I still may, so if you're interested, keep on the lookout!

And, finally, I've been absolutely enamored with socks. Yep, you heard me right. Socks.

all are from forever 21.


I have gotten so many pairs of socks from Forever 21, Target--everywhere--over the past year and a half that my drawer with them in it literally sags when I pull it out fully. I have a serious sock problem, and with all the cute, new Valentine's ones, I can't resist!

Alright, I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been in love with this past month--and let me know if there's anything I need to try/watch/whatever! I'm definitely open to new ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos