Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Recent Shopping!

Posted by Meghan at 11:33 AM
You guys know I'm addicted to online shopping (and shopping in general)--and, on top of that, I went to Charleston few weekends ago and spent the whole weekend on Kings Street.
Well, in the past few weeks, I've been very liberal with my Christmas money (probably a little too liberal), and I've bought just a few things with that extra spending money!

Without further ado, let's go!

So, first things first (I'm the realest--sorry, I had to), you know I love Forever 21. A lot. It's really bad. So, here are just a few of the things I've picked up from there lately!





So, now, we'll move onto one of my new favorite stores--H&M! I've recently gotten super addicted to their clothing and how comfy it is!


I also got the sweetest little bow necklace from H&M, but I can't seem to find it on their website.

And, finally, I got something from Gap, of course! The store near me didn't carry the Kate Spade kids line, but it got in a few returns from online--so, of course, I jumped on that as fast as I could!


So, there are a few of my most recent purchases to get me kind of excited for spring weather! I hope you all are still enjoying this blog, and I hope you've had a lovely start to your new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos