Monday, December 21, 2015

Last Minute Christmas Gifts (Under $20)

Posted by Meghan at 12:15 PM
This post was inspired by the fact that I still haven't gotten my dad a present (sorry, Dad!) for Christmas, and I thought--why don't I just make a quick post about super quick, super cute presents for those last-minute presents you might need to get?

This is for all of you procrastinators, forgetters, and anyone else who might just need one or two more gift ideas! All of these can be easily picked up in stores, since it's getting too close to order anything!

-x-x-x-

The first idea is a simple one: an adult coloring book and some markers/colored pencils to go along with it!



Now, these are a bit pricey, but they are such good gifts to give. I've got quite a few now, and they are the most wonderful way to relieve stress! I bring mine with me wherever I go, and if I've got a few minutes of downtime, I'll color! Really, though, these are wonderful for anyone, since they don't require any drawing skills. I've definitely seen cheaper ones, but the Johanna Basford are the best ones, in my opinion!

-x-

Next up, we've got mugs!


Threshold™ 1 piece reindeer mugs.(12oz)

Threshold™ 1 piece coffee mugs with red pattern sweater. White body with grey handle. (12oz)

I'm very partial to the mugs from Target! They're so well-made, and not overly expensive. But, I have also seen some from TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Home Goods that are quite cute, too! The nice thing about mugs is that they are relatively inexpensive, which means you could add a few packets of coffee, tea, candy, or hot cocoa mix into the mug when you're giving it! Something like that gives it a little more personalization!

-x-

Next, candles!

Winter 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body WorksMahogany Teakwood 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body WorksSweater Weather 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works

Signature Soy Sleigh Ride 15.2 oz. Container CandleSignature Soy Gingerbread House 15.2 oz. Container Candle

Again, I'm super partial to Target + Bath and Body Works for good candles, since I think they've got the absolute best. Above are some of my favorite scents, and I believe as I'm posting this, the big, 3-wick candles are only $15 at B+BW, which is awesome! But, honestly, candles are great gifts for Christmas, since it gives you an opportunity to share your favorite scents with your closest friends and family. The packaging for candles is so beautiful, too, so they're great to set out around the house!

-x-

Next up are portable phone chargers!


myCharge Style Power Mobile Battery Charger - Patterns


These are great for the techies in your life! They're all relatively inexpensive, and I have seen them in multiple places. They're really great for someone who's always on their phone, or someone who travels a lot and doesn't have a lot of time to sit and plug their phone into a wall. I love the idea of them, and since they're sort of a novelty rather than a necessity, most people wouldn't buy one for themselves. Seriously, a great gift.

-x-

And, finally, accessory sets!



Seriously, these are incredible presents, and you can almost certainly get sets under $20! I love Forever 21's options, but H&M has some pretty nice accessories, as well. They're really thoughtful (or, at least I think they are!) and they're perfect for the chillier months of the year. Plus, they're gifts that can last a long time, since there's no growing out of them, or too much wear and tear.

-x-x-x-

I hope this list helped you procrastinators out! Let me know if you've thought of any other great, last-minute gifts for people! I know there are more out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos