Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Favorites!

Posted by Meghan at 2:46 PM
Oh, god--it's already December! I am so excited to get into the holiday spirit, you have no idea! Actually, I've been in the holiday spirit since November 1st, if we're being honest.

I completely bypassed Thanksgiving, actually. Sorry, America!

Anyways, here are my favorites from the past month!


-x-x-x-

First, I've got the comfiest sweatshirt ever.


I cannot tell you all how wonderfully comfortable this sweatshirt is! It's so soft and so light, and I wear it all the time around my apartment. I also have a real fondness for the funnel neck, since I'v got a rather long neck that gets cold. I think I'd look kind of stupid walking around my apartment with a scarf on! Anyways, this sweatshirt is the best thing ever. Ever.

-x-

Next up, we've got Lush's bath bombs!

Dashing Santa

I finally, finally, finally hopped on the bath bomb train! I went home for my birthday, and there's a Lush store in the mall I work in, so I popped in and sniffed all of them before deciding to try a Christmas-y one! This one smells just like Christmas--it definitely smells orange-y, but it's not too citrus-y? I think maybe there's some peppermint or something else in it. You have to believe me on this one. He smells amazing. Warning, though, I didn't think it through, but it left my bathwater red, which was... interesting to take a bath in, haha! But, I'm going home in a week and fully intend on buying another!

-x-

Next, we've got Ghirardelli's peppermint bark!

ghirardelli peppermint bark, $5 (for a bag).

As much as I love all things Christmas, peppermint bark is what I look forward to the most! It's so delicious, and as soon as I see it on the shelves, I grab, like, eight bags. They're just too good! And, I think a lot of it is that they're a novelty--like, I can only get them once a year, for only a month or so. They really just help me get into the Christmas mood, and I am so excited to fill up on these this Christmas!

-x-

And, finally, we've got Monument Valley!


monument valley, app store.

I cannot tell you how beautiful this game is! It's largely based on moving around parts of an optical illusion, and little Princess Ida (in the picture above) is trying to save her kingdom. It's a beautifully done game, and I've been playing it a lot to try and get my brain in better shape! I downloaded the free half of it, but I think for the second part it's $2? I can't remember. But, honestly, one of the most beautifully and creatively designed games I have ever played.

-x-x-x-

So, that's it for this month's favorites! Can't wait to show you my December favorites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos