Tuesday, May 17, 2016

April Favorites!

Posted by Meghan at 9:30 AM
I know it's the middle of May. This is kind of an April/May favorites, so bear with me!


-x-x-x-

First up are succulents!


my succulent, peeks!

I've been itching to get a succulent for a long time now, and I finally sucked it up and picked one up! It's super cute, and I love the way it looks in my room. I've got a Graptoveria amethorum (the big four sprouts) along with a Sedum morganianum which is also called burro's tail (it's the one off to the far left). I've hit a few more bumps than I expected with my little plant, but he's mostly doing alright. Luckily, it is very, very hard to kill succulents, so I've just been kind of playing around with how much sunlight he gets and how often I water the pot.

So far, so good!

-x-

Next up in my favorites is a Youtube channel, actually! The channel is Nerdy Nummies, hosted by Rosanna Pansino!




Her little dishes are just the cutest! I love how she can make video games, or movies, or TV shows, or whatever, into a cute snack! They're always super adorable, like the Hulk pudding cups above! Seriously, even though I can't bake, she inspires me to make adorable creations like the ones on her channel all the time!

-x-

Another Youtube channel I've been loving lately is that of Estee Lalonde!




Her main channel is mostly beauty videos, but I've been loving her vlogs lately! I just found her channel a few weeks ago, and let me tell you--her vlogs are the best. You get to see her adorable greyhound, Reggie, in almost every video, which is more than enough to entice me to watch them. I love vlogs anyways, just to see how other people are living. I think vlogs are nice to put on in the background as I study or as I do other things, like clean or play around on Tumblr and Twitter. Hers are just great, and if you're into vlogs, defninitely check hers out!

-x-

I've oddly enough been loving white jeans lately! I've got a pair from Gap last season, and I've worn them more in the past two weeks than I have in the year that I've owned them!


Seriously, I wear these all the time. I just feel like a pair of white jeans is so versatile, and are wonderful for the hot months of summer. I love pairing mine with a black tank top, a black + white kimono, and a pair of strappy wedges for a kind of dressy look, then with a graphic tee, a jean vest (with patches and pins galore) and the same wedges for a little more casual look. They look great with just about anything, so definitely grab a pair for the summer!

-x-

And, finally, I've got a show recommendation for you--Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

seasons 1 + 2 are streaming on netflix now!

Please, please, please tell me you've watched this show. It's only two seasons, and it's on Netflix. How much more could you ask for? And it's hilarious, my god. Really, really ridiculous and dumb most of the time, but it's hilarious, and I always reference it! The acting in it is perfectly hilarious, and it was created by Tina Fey. Literally, what more could you ask for in a show?

-x-x-x-

So, I hope you enjoyed my April favorites, and I'll see you again with another favorites post at the end of the month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos