Saturday, May 14, 2016

(Small) Lush Haul!

Posted by Meghan at 7:33 AM
Now, this is a very, very small haul (only three bath bombs!), but I figured I'd let you guys know what I've been loving from Lush this season!

I think the last time I bought bath bombs was back in December, so it's been way too long! With that being said, let's get into what I bought.

-x-x-x-

First, I wanted something fresh. What's fresher than Avobath?

Avobath

This was one of the last ones I smelled before deciding which ones to buy, and oh my god, it smells so good. It's perfect for summer, since it smells fresh, but light. I feel like this one would be good for days when you're feeling like you need a little pick-me-up--according to Lush's website, it's got lemongrass, avocado, and olive oil in it, which makes for a great bath bomb for the mornings when you can't seem to wake up! I'm super excited to try this one, friends!

-x-

Next, I picked up the Ickle Baby Bot!

Ickle Baby Bot

Unlike the last one, this one is filled with lavender and smells like a dream. It's meant to help you fall asleep on those nights when sleeps seems to elude you. Along with lavender, this little bath bomb has sandalwood and chamomile, meaning a wonderful night's sleep. I'm looking forward to trying this one out, since I do find that it's hard for me to fall asleep some nights, and I know this would help.

-x-

And, finally, I bought the Dragon's Egg.

Dragon's Egg

I wasn't going to pick this one up, but my roommate convinced me to finally just cave. It smells like a dream, oh my god. It's so airy and light, which makes it all that much better. I know it's got a strong citrus-y smell, too, which is perfect for summer! The best part is that it's got little discs of shea butter in it (that's what the colorful bits are), which means your skin is going to love you after you bathe with this one. Like Avobath, I think this one is perfect for waking you up and getting you ready for the day!

-x-x-x-

So, there's my haul! Maybe once I go through these I'll write a review and maybe do another haul with more bath bombs! Hope you enjoyed, and I'll be sure to report back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blonde and something Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos